Tuesday, May 21, 2024

I'm NOT really SURE 
HOW much I believe in ASTROLOGY 
SOMETIMES 
I think I do*
*just not seriously enough to pay a lot of attention to it
& sometimes 
I THINK 
it's kinda a gentle energy modality
ya know

BUT 
somehow 
I FELT that Pluto Transit 
I felt completely torn down, AND I thought rebuilt 

BUT now
I seem to be doing it AGAIN 
& THAT 
I MEAN 
makes a certain amount of sense 
I HAVE a lot of AQUARIUS 

AND
there's a WAY this is a metaphor, RIGHT 
to help you understand 
in a more non-threatening way
NOT that I'm SUDDENLY 
veering into
SUPERSTITION 

the THING is 
it FEELS like 
to ME 
& THIS is the PART
where I'm just kind of TRUSTING myself 

I FEEL like 
the CAPRICORN Transit 
BUILT the BRICK HOUSE 

NOW 
I HAVE the BASE*
*the word foundation would have made a better metaphor 

to build the HOUSE I WANT

I FEEL like I KINDA 
don't know how to do that 
& I have been 
HAPPILY experimenting 
BUT I think 
I have hit a BLIND SPOT 

& I keep SAYING how 
I might be full of sh*t
what that REALLY means 
is I might not be RIGHT 
I MIGHT be 
PUMPing myself UP
I might be 
lying to myself and NOT know it

my mom is NEVER wrong 
in her MIND 
if you start to think
that the way 
you think 
is the ONLY way 
RIGHT way

you blind yourself 

I don't think 
I'm doing this 
I think this arose from
the trigger
or/and
the subsequent PERFORMANCE 

which if you remember 
was SOMETHING 
I felt STRONGLY 
that I had to do

THIS whole THING 
STARTED with 
my SUBCONSCIOUS mind
TELLING me 
basically 
I wasn't gonna finish THIS LEVEL 

if I didn't FINALLY do
the WAY OUTSIDE the box
EXERCISE 

AND
I THOUGHT 
the tornado thing-y gave me
a RELATABLE narrative 
I felt pretty SURE 
I could do BETTER 
it's pretty much 
the format
I would use, like at work
my entire life
SUCCESSFULLY 

SO
MAYBE 
I was worried that I would still not be good 
MAYBE but
I again didn't demand 
that I do BETTER 
DIFFERENT MISTAKES 
was the thing I was chanting
in my HEAD

SO
I really don't think 
it was just blind panic

MAYBE 
I NEEDED to FOCUS on 
SOMETHING 

I FEEL like 
I'm getting somewhere
& the or I might be full of sh*t
ALSO 
is designed to keep me from getting my hopes up 

I think I'm up against SOMETHING 

I'm all on YouTube 
trying to hit
the right 
direction to look

ALSO 
I have been working on 
multiple AREAS
of my life
at once
SO there's a WAY
in which EVERYTHING is KINDA 
in progress 
ALREADY 

PLEASE understand 
that I AM okay 

I'm trying to be better than that
❤️💌👾🫚