Tuesday, May 21, 2024

I'm NOT afraid of you 

I wasn't trying to say THAT 

BUT 
I've got something 
COMING up 
I THINK 

& I have this
FEELING 

it could be one of those 
CLEANING projects 
where you gotta pull everything out 
MAKE a huge mess
BEFORE 
you can SORT
EVERYTHING 

& I WORRY honestly 
about being able to DEAL 
with all THAT 

I'd rather not 
BUT I want to be HAPPY 
& I might need to
figure out my sh*t

THAT is my belief 
about how all this works

I do NOT believe 
I am in danger of off-ing myself 
PLEASE don't worry 

I'm JUST not 
MAYBE 
going to be 
SUPER coherent 
while I'm working through 
WHATEVER 
SCARY sh*t I'm NOT telling myself about 
OR
MAYBE 
it's nothing 

it would be 
DOING me a REAL SOLID 
if you could just
KINDA stand by me
while I do this

I'm SO 
NOT fragile

ADVICE 
isn't SUPER welcome 
SYMPATHY is SUPER un-welcome
BUT you can
FEEL at me
FREELY 

if that helps 
or makes sense