Tuesday, May 21, 2024

I got there
and that comedian 
who it turns out
AGAIN 
NOT because I talked to him 
he KNEW Bill Hicks
& ALL those guys

SO
he's getting here the same time as me
which is just ya know 
ten minutes early for sign in
which is seven thirty

SO
I went to pee
& there was written on the wall
MAY have been there before 
BUT I'm NOTICING it NOW 
COLD HEART
WARM P*SSY
& I'm like

I can't win that one

I thought about getting a drink
or food
or something 
but
I was agitated and didn't want to 

SO I was JUST like
GO put your name in the bucket
then worry about 
that other stuff 

I started climbing the stairs 
& I literally just stopped 

I have this way
that I FEEL 
when something is
NOT good for me to do
LIKE a psychic/intuitive thing
& usually 
it becomes clear LATER 
WHY

AND I wasn't 💯 that that's what I felt 

I MEAN maybe 
I was just nervous and freaked out 
& trying to tell myself 
it wasn't just fear

BUT 
I'm prepared to believe 
that I am full of sh*t
FAKING premonition 

BUT 
I'm less about
being a b*tch to myself 
so I went outside to regroup 

NOW 
where I come down NOW 
is that
PERFORMING 
that stuff
about jason & my dad
had SOME psychological 
IMPACT

which does make SENSE 
I just didn't think about it 
or allow for it

AND
PROBABLY better
to FINISH 
THAT
before adding on

idk