Wednesday, May 22, 2024

OH
SOMETHING just occurred to me 
WHEN I say
JUST GOOD 

I MEAN
GOOD!
as opposed to NOT GOOD

I didn't MEAN 
GOOD as opposed to GREAT

I GUESS 
THAT is a problem with me
I need to amp up
EVERYTHING 
sh*t

I have COMPLICATED feels

BUT 
I honestly believe 
THAT 
was MORE a writing vs HEARING thing

BUT 
I apologize 
I didn't mean it that way

PLUS 
I really thought 
I expressed extreme ADMIRATION 
I GAVE
PRAISE for her maturity & GUMPTION 
I said she was distinctive
BUT 

I DO have complicated FEELS 

I MEAN 
even if I didn't 
I don't have kids
I'm NOT like
all those other people 
I have no CONTEXT for 
this is what we all SAY

I think she's cool
I am just
SO SAD that what I thought was 
SO POSITIVE 
actually sounded sh*tty

I didn't say just good
I'm pretty sure I SAID 
OBJECTIVELY GOOD 
NOT good for a kid or some qualified thing*
*that is slightly paraphrased