Friday, May 17, 2024

if I had realized it was likely 
that i'd lose power 
I would have planned
BETTER 
my mom has power back
SO I can walk over
& charge 
my phone

they guy on the street
his friend was
LIKE 
a carnival barker
it was obvious 
they were trying to get attention 
& I just didn't want any 

I mean I had my own sh*t
going on in my HEAD 

BUT 
then he SAID 
F*CK it
& ran across the street to his car

MAYBE that's normal for him 
OR he was upset
that he didn't get
ATTENTION 

BUT 
his COMEDY 
I found 
SOMEWHAT 
just, idk, off-putting 
& he added
that night
a bit about how bad it was
he got some BIG GIRL pregnant 
& I'm thinking 

I don't want to interact 
I don't like this guy's vibe

BUT 
then I thought about
going back there
I remembered 
comedians 
tend to
CLUMP

the girl*
*I can't remember her name 

I'm at an age
where everyone 
REMINDS me OF someone 
she* reminds me of Lesa Ann
who I did NOT like

she added
a thing about CANKLES
which I may have inspired 
I have EPICALLY BAD CANKLES

you're NOT trying to quit me
are you?