Tuesday, May 21, 2024

I don't know 
HOW much of what I'm SAYING 
makes actual sense 
to you
MAYBE you DON'T 
have sh*t like THIS 
& MAYBE 
you don't have sh*t AT ALL 
MAYBE you are LIKE 
TOTALLY sane
BUT 
even if you aren't, which statistically 
would be more likely 

I am NOT mad at you
I JUST NOW thought
to say THIS 

MAYBE you think I'm MAD at you

RIGHT now 
I think it must be VERY stressful 
to be watching me
KINDA melt down 
BUT 
YOU are the MOST important 
PERSON to ME 
RIGHT NOW 

YOU are my ROCK 
& if you can do THAT 

I REALLY 
HATE
to put it in these TERMS

BUT 
I THINK 
it would help me to FEEL 
SOMETHING CORE
that I need to FEEL 
BUT 
didn't get
from the people
who RAZED me

I ONLY ever wanted you
to STOP the stuff
because I THOUGHT 
it would be confusing 

BUT 
it just needs
NOT to be DESIGNED
to evoke a response from me 

WHICH is such a fine line
you see
because when you do something to make someone happy 
THAT is ALSO
designed to get a response 
but in THAT case it's GOOD 

SO
it's complicated 
& I'm NOT trying to make it MORE complicated 

I JUST NEEDED a break
from what I WANTED to HEAR

if that makes sense 

I WANT YOU 
PLEASE don't go