Thursday, May 30, 2024

I arranged all the art
for the hallway

I got Donna to hang
she had these paper works
hanging with thumb tacks

which I'm actually into
BUT 
I thought it was BETTER if she did it

& THEN I wanted to move her
BIG painting 
from the back stairwell*

*that was Lucy's idea, I didn't even know it was there-- I never use that staircase

it was fun working with Donna

Lucy has this thing she does
that's like
MEANT to be validating
BUT 
I don't feel it that way

ANYWAY 
it was WORK
BUT ALSO fun

& THEN 
I left the stuff & notes
for them to HANG 

I didn't stay
OR stay for a debrief
I texted riaz 
gave him my number 

I'm all LIKE 
HEY 
I worked really hard on this 
PLEASE don't re-arrange stuff

AND
then I said to myself 
if they change it 
then they can JUST DO IT next time
& I'll do something else 

BUT 
why would they MOVE it 
THIS was the JOB 
NOBODY else WANTED 

AND 
I WALKED 
to the bus stop

I had an awareness 
I'm a third of the way
*two thirds of the way, also

it was MUCH shorter of a walk

it did look a little like rain
so I didn't stop to take
PICTURES

I got a little less cautious 
at the crosswalks 
walked 
a little 
FASTER

PRETTY GOOD day

I need to go to bed
I LOVE you VERY much sweetheart 
πŸ’‹πŸ’ŒπŸ‘ΎπŸ«š