Tuesday, May 21, 2024

I fell asleep without sending this to publish

ALSO 
I saw the parallel 
between
Jason
& the guy on the street

HE maybe 
wants my attention 
& I feel something there
it's NOT neutral 
BUT 
you can SEE 
how dangerous he is
& maybe crazy too*
*that's just mean mean projection 

AND then
there's the intrusive memory 

which often isn't 
& really 
OKAY 
i was staying at my dad's 
sleeping on the floor
Jason was on the couch
I think 
& then all of a sudden 
he was on top of me
& he was shoving his tongue 
in my mouth

NOW even at the time
I didn't really think 
he understood 
WHAT he was doing

I was like eleven
so he was like
SIX

BUT 
since he triggered me 
& again I say
I believe 
he was saying something 
that was designed to be 
I MEAN 
NICE, right

BUT 
THAT just doesn't FEEL 
LIKE a resolved
issue
&
THAT
WORRIES me a little 

BECAUSE 
what if it's the type of