Thursday, May 23, 2024

he probably DOES 
practice THAT shot

WHY 
are the state lines confusing 
surely after all this time
he doesn't need to be
CAGEY about facts
for legal reasons 

is THIS like
a ribbing
related 
to
something else

this is how I am 
I don't think 
most people do that
BUT 
I FELT so like myself 
NORMAL 
just now
asking you this question

I have not felt like myself for a WHILE 
IDK why the power outage 
EXACERBATED 

I think 
PART of what is going on 
I had shut down 
SEX

BUT 
I didn't THINK 
about how that also meant
there was no like current
non-trauma over-write
for the old trauma

it was just like off

SO then I KINDA start trying to 
re-introduce the CONCEPT 
but it's new
nothing 
NOTHING about sex
would be the SAME as it's ever been before

I don't know how shit works
I don't KNOW that it works
it doesn't work very well 
for me

SO
I'm KINDA exploring THAT 

I have fears I can't explain 
BUT 
I THINK 
I think I understand you
better than
I wanted to give myself credit for 
& I THINK 
you are my sweetheart 
I don't think 
you ever want to hurt me

AND
I think you don't really understand 
a bunch of stuff that is the
kinda stuff that's hard
to EXPLAIN 
about me

I think you've been in love
with crazy girls before
BUT 
I'm different 
& through the years
you've tried to use some of those templates 
& you were a little surprised 
when none of them fit

MAYBE 
that hooked you in
or maybe it wasn't such an UP time
& I was IGNITED by you
& that IGNITED you right back

I THINK 
regardless of what other things
might be more important 
to you
than me
there's a WAY in which 
you need me
& I have complex myriad feels
discussed previously 
before the trip

AND
on the trip
do you want to KNOW what 
I THOUGHT 
he's still confusing me 
BUT 
he's KIND 
he CARES about me 

I NEVER think
you would mean to hurt me

I am NOT being all weird now
because of anything you did
BUT 
I'm messed up
because I WANT you bad
& to even TRY 
is SUCH a RISK

for a lot of different reasons 
LIKE I could lose you
is the only one
that ever really makes the list for me

I thought that's what you were upset about 
back there when I was LIKE 
I don't KNOW what I did WRONG 
that I was going away

BUT 
I thought recently that you 
MIGHT have thought 
that I was CRAZY 
& you were worried 
& THEN 
I flipped out 
about that guy

AFTER I got triggered 
BUT 
I have a VERY LOCKED DOWN 
SOMETHING 

he might not have been thrusting at me
BUT I took it as
FULL ASSAULT somehow

I gotta get THAT exorcised 

I am having doubts
maybe I'm blah blah blah

YOU are wonderful 
I don't think you're trying to manipulate me 

I'm sorry I wanted to censor you 

I take it back

INSTANT CLASSIC 
db I flushed the mouse
new fan & new song in the rotation 

ep234

goodnight sweetheart 
I LOVE you VERY much 
👾🫚
🫶