Saturday, May 11, 2024

if you don't mind some
CHITTY CHAT
so I like this, I like all the little bitty bits
BUT it isn't a picture 
& I'm at that stage
where I don't want to change it
BUT I've opened up

once it occurred to me 
to paint OVER
the painted
COLLAGE 
LIKE 
all bets are off, anything MIGHT happen 

I'm SO HAPPY with
the take off your sunglasses one
that I'm tempted to 
approach it 
from THAT angle 

BUT 
I've also thought 
it MIGHT just need
a little dark LINE work*
*line work is what I would consider to be a weaker skill 

I am happy with those painted circles
& I've got a bunch left
so MAYBE that's 
the way to go 

I'm not really asking 
it's all sort of
RHETORICAL 

ALSO
i HAVE achieved
the MOVEMENT I was going for
BUT I doesn't FEEL 
THERE yet
I cleaned out a spray bottle 
I have some high flow
florescent chartreuse 
BUT 
I feel like this needs
dark CONTRAST too
I think I'm painting that in
BUT 
I haven't decided WHAT exactly