Wednesday, May 1, 2024

I am really not sure 
how I'm doing 
I feel like 
I'm making progress with my health
I mean
I'm kinda plateaued weight wise
I just need
MORE exercise 
BUT 
I'm still KINDA floating 
about the blood pressure 
& the walking 
BUT 
ALSO 
it was LIKE 
making a new neural link

BUT I WISH 
I could make you feel 
the CHANGES
I MEAN my feet
are fine works of hydraulic wonder

that fascia stuff in my torso*
*which was so ongoingly painful 

has resolved
I can TWIST 

there is something WEIRD going on 
with my BACK 
there's this big section 
it is giving me 
CALLUS vibes

no idea
SOME embodied trauma madame
& a soupcon of back bacon

my hair
is growing in
a lot of shorter new growth 

I was not healthy 
I'm NOT like fit NOW 
BUT I feel like 
I have made a lot of progress 

BUT ALSO 
like I got a BUNCH of stuff processing 
LIKE I'm figurin it ALL out

is that TRUE or sort of true
OR would the 
BELIEF 
be enough of a VICTORY 

WHY look for delusions 

I don't believe I've been prone to optimism 

FANTASY yes
but even THAT isn't 
all THAT optimistic generally 
MAYBE 
maybe I'm full of sh*t
I NEVER like to rule THAT out
there WILL be times
it's just sometimes 
gonna be me