Saturday, March 28, 2020

So no pokeroot tincture tonight
Today I'm doing propolis tincture and reishi tincture and the feather catcher immune support tincture
All immune boosters but none specific
And we'll see how I feel when I get up in the morning
I bet I'm not going to feel as good as I felt when I got up this morning
But I don't feel bad now
And although I could not manage to cough up what I felt like I had in me that I needed to cough up from allergies and whatnot I don't think I've been coughing today so in general I think I'm in pretty good shape and today was day 7 I think
I may go Sunday or Monday to do curbside pickup at the grocery store to get some more soy milk and fresh food stuffs
I guess if I'm driving to the store and I'm popping the trunk open and they're putting it in and then I'm coming home I'm not having any contact I just have whatever contamination is on the box
when I was walking around I was staying way more than 6 ft away from people I don't think 6 ft is nearly far enough
and Monday the water is going to be off from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. because they're doing some kind of work on the water mains which is super inconvenient when you're home all day but there's clearly some kind of leak so and and there's not going to be any time when there are going to be a bunch of people home so it's not like there's anything they can really do about that

This is all pretty weird
But I guess the most ironic thing is that since I now order my toilet paper from mail I always get a whole bunch of it at a time so I'm not really in any danger of running out of toilet paper which seems to be everybody's biggest fear I mean it's hysterical the restaurants here on their take out stuff are saying hey if you order will give you a roll of toilet paper with it I've seen a bunch of places doing that

But also this building has pretty old plumbing and so I've had to learn to use as little toilet paper as possible anyway so that the toilet will flush it down so that's all been conspiring in my favor as it turns out

I'm going to bed now I hope you're doing well I love you very much
Goodnight sweetheart 💋