Wednesday, March 18, 2020

So
Maybe I will get fired tomorrow
Or maybe they will decide to just kind of wait it out and see if the city shuts them down
in which case they could probably let us all go or put us on furlough or something and they don't have to pay me severance
So in retrospect with the way things are perhaps I should have taken the buy out when they offered it to me
but I didn't know it was all going to go down like this so you live and learn
but they did call and say that the store hours are changed so my hours tomorrow have changed so I don't have to go in until noon
And I just don't know what I expect to happen I was sure that I was going to get fired tomorrow
but I was like well you know at least then I'll get the severance thing and I'll get to stay home and not be exposed to contagion and disease
But now I think they're not going to pay me and they're just going to jerk me around and make me work getting exposed until the city shuts them down and then I got nothing
But I don't know
It'll be interesting
So we'll see

I love you sweetheart
Take good care of yourself
I'll let you know what happens
💋