Friday, March 13, 2020

i got home just as you were starting
so i might have missed a bit
then my mom says
call me
which makes me think there's a crisis
so i called her
she is calling me to tell me it's crazy out there
i fucking know that
i still gotta go to work
until they tell me something

she stood in the fucking whole foods
for 45 minutes

45 minutes
this last winter was the first one she didn't get pneumonia
she's got the heart thing
she's 150 years old
i read a bunch of stories about old people sitting in their cars
in the grocery store parking lot crying
afraid to go in

i thought we agreed that you were gonna order your groceries

it took five hours

so you stood in the contagion and disease for 45 minutes
please please please try to limit your exposure
if you get this
it will be bad

i have to call her back

after i finish eating

i'm freaking out a little
i'm not too worried about getting it
and all my herbal tinctures i ordered have shipped
so i might get them in time
but
she's not in great shape
she has great insurance
but
have you been hearing about milan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[primal scream]
my mother