Tuesday, April 9, 2024

I am worried that 
I might not 
UNDERSTAND some nuance

I was in NO trying to be a BITCH
I wasn't making
COMENTARY
about you or your kid or ANYTHING else 
I was using the IDEA
in a NEW way for me

YOU have your STUFF 

I have STUFF too
BUT it's DIFFERENT stuff

AT THIS POINT 
I'm taking as FACT
that you LOVE me 

I don't think you are going to STOP 
because I say this or that
BUT 
I'm a little AFRAID 
that it MIGHT mean that

if I'm walking on eggshells 
I THINK 
I should know that

I'm NOT gonna send your kid
some file of CORRUPTION 
I'm only sending it to 
my IMAGINARY child

I'm NOT looking to f*CK up
any of your STUFF 
I LOVE you 

I perhaps don't know 
WHAT you want 
from me
BUT 
I can't see how I can make clearer
that I'm interested 
to find out

if I'm supposed to be telling you 
what YOU want
THAT is probably a problem 

AND
I'm NOT a BITCH
so DON'T think that

BEFORE 
I did my road trip 
I FELT like we were SOLID 
I remember thinking 
that even though 
my brain was BROKEN 

I felt like
even if you broke my heart again 
it was SAFE to go

I TOLD you that I cried 
EVERY time 
I ALWAYS told you that

THIS LAST time you saw me
I THINK 
& THAT maybe CHANGED everything 
BUT
it shouldn't have 
it wasn't NEW information 

I LOVE you VERY much sweetheart 
I hope your day is beautiful 
I will listen to the rest of TK
but  I've got stuff today 
πŸ‘ΎπŸ«š
❤️