Friday, April 12, 2024

I was VERY busy
learning things 
while I was avoiding 
doing my taxes

NOW 
I can't concentrate well enough 

SO
I'm mostly 
thinking about 
how adorable you are

I've decided I miss baseball the way I used to
follow a team
I don't know what this says about me
BUT I'm a national league girl

DESPITE the fact 
that that Red Sox game
with the Frankenstein-ed ankle
where I was up till two or three
makes my highlights reel

I don't like the DH 
which I guess they ALL do now
but there's all that
fouling back
and they aren't the teams 
I'm USED to seeing 

SO
I mean the Astros 
are like a triple NOPE*
*at least

I decided I don't necessarily need 
A TEAM 
I could just FOLLOW baseball 

I may do that mlb.com thing again
I really enjoy there
PITCH thing-y
especially if it's in combination 
with radio

BUT we'll see 
what I tried and really liked 
watch YouTube MLB
daily highlights 
watch game highlights 
of the interesting ones

BIGGER picture 

MAN
I WANT peanut butter 

I'm not SURE 
I might not be getting 
AUTOPHAGY 
I can usually tell 
the loose skin on my neck
TIGHTENS

I'm not sure at EXACTLY what point 
it's end of day three now