Wednesday, April 10, 2024

I'm starting with the fasting mimicking 
AGAIN 
I couldn't quite hack it
when it was colder
& I've been
unenthusiastic for hunger
BUT 
I've been focusing on 
getting the 150 chlorella a day
getting the cup of beans
or legumes
CHIA every morning 
recently ALSO 
C8-mct

SO
my HEALTHY macros
are UP
& if my understanding of metabolism 
and the fasting mimicking process
is accurate 
THEN I should get really good results 
from the contrasting
LOW protein fast/mim

BUT I'm further testing 
reducing the carbs
increasing the fat

C8- mct is gonna be the predominant fat
I'm gonna TRY not to eat the oatcakes

SO

COCOYO
TBS C8-mct

AVOCADO 
Hampton brine beet jalapeno
TBS C8-mct

TOMATO & cucumber salad
TBS C8-mct 

supplements 
ORLO dha
astaxanthin
cissus 
grape seed extract
lactobacillus gasseri
& my meno supplement 

I hope you are having a beautiful day sweetheart