Tuesday, April 23, 2024

I've been experimenting 
with protein 
I don't know if I told you
about the egg white 
idea
BUT I decided 
no
& I thought maybe 
if I could find a clean whey

I found one*
I mixed it with coconut water 
it has no sweetener at all
& it has COFFEE 

it's two scoops a serving 
I did three scoops for 40g
and it didn't seem 
to have caused any problems 

I mix a chia thing that's about 10g
the chlorella tabs are 5g

then I also took perfect aminos
which is supposed to be 
equivalent 30g
is that really
how your body utilizes it
I'm not sure HOW
let's say
yes
that's 85ish grams of protein 
BREAKFAST 

LUNCH  35g

DINNER I'm not sure lentils
about 35g
+ chlorella 5g
+ aminos  30g

that is perhaps 190g

that is about as much as I can handle
I did a string like that
TODAY 
is the first FAST/mim

my therapist 
was actually saying 
like THIS thing that you do
it could be in your
ACT
what kind of FUNNY are you
by which he meant
STYLE 
& I'm LIKE idk
roughly OBSERVATIONAL I guess

he was all like
don't get offended okay 
& I'm LIKE 
in my experience 
NOTHING 
that starts with

DON'T get OFFENDED 

ever
ends well

he just wanted to imitate me
to show me
the FUNNY things 
I DO 

it didn't offend me 
BUT 
it was
WEIRD 




*Opportuniteas grass-fed whey protein isolate