Tuesday, April 30, 2024

I sometimes feel 
like
I'm NOT giving you 
what you want 
what you
NEED 
from me

MAYBE 
you want me to be
a groupie
a cheerleader 

a person 
who is superficially complicated
but simple in the ways
that makes them a joy

AND 
SUBSEQUENTLY 
that I fail you miserably

just when you think
you know what's going on 
I say no no
and change

I don't know 
if this is right
or
sorta right
or
complete paranoia 

I FEEL 
pressure 
to be what I think you want
& confliction
because 
I'm not SURE 

--actually what you want

--that what you want
is something I want to be

--that I should probably focus more
on what I want

BUT 
I am almost overwhelmed 
with this feeling 
that I FAILED you 

that you needed
a specific 
SOMETHING 
that I didn't understand 

BUT 
YOU are not like
an inspiration or something for me to write 
I write because 
YOU are my connection to SOMETHING 
something that I HOPE 
to understand about
EXISTENCE 

no pressure 
🤠