Tuesday, April 9, 2024

I talked about
my youths
in therapy 
I feel like I had one in the 80s
& another one in the 90s

AND
my thoughts and feelings 
about multiple personalities 
which turn out
to be the same as my therapist's
that it mostly isn't 
what it's represented to be

AND
how I feel like I'm still stuck 
& I didn't really think 
I was gonna live this long
I thought I was gonna get blown up

STUFF and blah blah
POLYMATH 
skipping steps in the thought process 

I don't really think
I have a niche skill that the world needs

AND
he's like OUCH
and I'm like NO not ouch just
I don't think my perspective is like
understandable largely

he's like ego wound

I'm like NO ego wound
just think I'm not generally understandable 

SO
gifted and talented tutor 
is his idea this time
&
idk
MAYBE