Saturday, April 13, 2024

not all the disparate things
relate to each other
if that makes sense 

I am mostly impressed 
THAT 
she did this sort of 
GROWN UP
THING
but she has obvious performance ability 

when I've heard her 
play and sing
which I'm not sure if that applies
HERE 
I think she has
a distinct VOICE 
BUT at first 
it didn't seem like she was seeking
the right whatever for her voice
& THAT has resolved 

THEN
she was obviously 
FOCUSED on the playing component 
which made SENSE 

THIS is just GOOD 
NOT like
GOOD for blah blah
JUST an integral part of the WHOLE 
BUT STRONG, ya know

BUT 
when I say
I'm impressed 
I MORE mean 
THAT she did it EVEN 

if I understand the struggles of this COHORT 
THIS kind of ability to
FIND the work or whatever 
is so much more
COMPLICATED 
in some WAYS 
more diffuse, possibly more opportunities 
BUT not without 
GUMPTION 

I'm impressed with 
what I assume to be
parental help and support 
ALTHOUGH 
perhaps not, perhaps it's just her

I think she's gonna be FINE 
& if she's able to do 
WHAT she wants
I mean 
THAT'S the goal, right 

SEEMS like
this is proof of LIKE 
finding a WAY