Wednesday, April 10, 2024

AND 
whereas
I was always like
if you can think of a better way
TELL me 
& if it's something we can do 
we'll do it
& if it's something we can't 
I'll EXPLAIN 
WHY we can't 
or why it's NOT really BETTER 

THEY are resistant 
to CHANGE 
of ANY sort

LIKE 
I probably would have tried to SET UP the RACKS 
so they could just be STOCKED 
from the BACK 
BUT 
you would have less work
& more accuracy
if you JUST 
PRICED everything when it came in

PUT it in the RACK 
easily in front when you NEED it
THEN REVERSE the order
when you change the stickers

for things that sell slower
PUT a DOT on the tag
when you change the price each year
DECIDE the number of years
you feel good about 
when you get THAT number of dots

CLEARANCE it at COST
OR donate it 
OR put it in a grab bag

it's NOT food
& they don't EXPIRE 
BUT if it's SUPER critical 
you could put a date tag
separate from price
BUT that's EXTRA
in my opinion