Sunday, April 28, 2024

OK
I listened and wrote it down 
& now I'm copying 
what I wrote

BOWLING 
Madison Square Garden 
take your child to work
ROCKETTES 

ringer=syd
BROADWAY show league
17-10 we had fun
syd=MVP

Fill in FRANK
PARKING 
Brooklyn nets 
longer the team goes the more opportunities you have, but also the less time you get off

DAN BERN one hundred years ago on PTI
if shoeless Joe stays HEALTHY 
brilliant 

he embarrassed her
TK sense of humor 
80s cop movie 

on time, suit, pay attention 

AROUND the HORN
need a new yorker 
Isola
people come after me all the time
opinions 
don't have to be personal 

Bugs Bunny
iPhone
BRICK OVEN - brooklyn pizza
Pearl Jam
SNL after party
olive oil finger

SHAWSHANK parenthood 

if they are basing this toilet paper thing
ON public bathroom rules
THOSE are 
PRETTY much always 
gonna be OVER 
because 
LOWER use for over
equals lower cost
plus
less likely to end up on the floor

the GREG GARCIA heist

I feel 
EXTRA vulnerable