Thursday, April 11, 2024

I used to do this 
FIVE DAY diet
when I was growing up 
starting at maybe eleven
I got it
from my aunt joan 

it was supposed to be 
FOOD COMBINING

I regularly lost
ten pounds 
in five days
idk
if it was food combining or not 
it was pretty low calorie 
BUT not that low

I remember the breakfast 
THAT was the same 
EVERY day

COFFEE or tea black
one EGG no oil or butter
one slice DRY wheat TOAST
HALF a grapefruit 

LUNCH and DINNER 
I KNOW there was a dinner 
LAMB CHOP & asparagus 

I'm PRETTY sure 
there was a tuna salad
NO MAYO 

I LIKED the breakfast 
the other meals
were mostly 
LIKE 3-4oz of meat with veg of SOME sort

it was not a lot of food
BUT 
it was manageable 
ya know

SO
when I FIRST read about
FAST/mim
it just sorta resonated

AND
it's NOT a lot of calories 
& it's not real conducive to work

it's MORE like a cleanse*
three is the perfect number of days
for a cleanse

*except their system is not in the slightest bit cleansing it is designed to be the correct ratio of macros but it's very processed

I'm testing different THINGS 
I still WANT to get the autophagy 
BUT 
what CAN I do
HOW CAN I combine things
I'm TESTING 
I've read I don't remember 
exactly how many things
less than that makes it sound like
& watched a fair few videos about

AUTOPHAGY 
blah blah protein mTOR

I can't find ANYTHING about
FAT limitations 
CALORIES yes
BUT 
what ABOUT 
NUTRIENTS

if you boost NUTRIENTS 
you can perform BETTER 
on FEWER calories 
like the vega system
EXCEPT 
like the opposite 

I was on a schedule 
two five days cycles a month
ten, five, ten, five, ten, five

BUT 
then I took six weeks off 
for the end of the year
got SICK
blah blah COLD 

PROBIOTICS 
sprouts
tweaking th
e percentages 

I guess it's hard to listen to
BUT I AM
SUPER into THIS 
& I like watching videos 
where other people do experiments
THAT Keltie O'Connor or something like that 
she was a basketball player 
MAYBE professional 
BUT 
I sorta think at least mostly college 
hang on
YEAH Canadian college basketball 

figures she'd be Canadian 
I seem to gravitate 

ANYWAY 
I'm just babbling now