Wednesday, April 10, 2024

OR
LIKE when I was doing the WINE
at FIRST there was a budget
BUT 
when the company started doing WORSE 
they switched to 
HERE'S a few thousand dollars 
MAYBE you'll get more
MAYBE NOT 
BUT 
DON'T order less than these quantities 
in the "AUTOMATED" order program

SO ORDER them in the program 
BUT delete them
AFTER the order is created 
BECAUSE 
LIKE I NEVER could quite get 
my manager to SEE

we NEVER sell more than six of THAT HERE
THOSE levels are based on 
NATIONAL 
if I order THAT
I can't afford sh*t we WILL SELL 

AND I'm showing him
REPORTS
BUT he still doesn't GET it

OR
at the coffee place
I'm explaining how the NEW
STREAMLINE-ing system
HAS LOWERED my 
PROFIT percentage
from 30
to 15
& so MAYBE 
should be reviewed

AND
he's like
WHY are you LOOKING 
at PROFIT 
we don't BONUS
on PROFIT 
???!!!