Saturday, November 5, 2022

I'm putting together this outfit in my mind
And I want a hat
I love hats
I feel like I look stupid in them
So I never ever wear them
Except sometimes baseball caps

But I'm trying to decide what kind of hat
And it's got this scene
And it's all just you know the outfit
So I'm kind of looking at these bucket hats
And these felt cloches
And I'm looking through you know
eBay
Poshmark
Etsy
Just kind of seeing what's available

And I love hats so I see the next one and I'm like oh that's so beautiful
I don't think I would wear that
Oh that's so beautiful
I don't think I would wear that

And it's ironic that I would now decide that I desperately need a hat
Because I don't know whether it's taking melatonin or using a cream with melatonin or some hormone stuff I don't know but my hair totally does not bother me at all anymore it had receded back and it's grown back in some so that the hairline doesn't look so oval and regular it looks like a natural hairline and I've been using a shampoo that's strengthening it a little so it's not breaking as much maybe I don't know but I look at my hair and I go I like that that's fine

Is it the most you know happy I've ever been with my hair no but it's come back from where it was just something I feel okay about

And I don't know what
I've changed several things
My skin is pretty clear not having a lot of breakouts and large pores shrunk not all the way back to their ideal level but back to something good enough that I can live with it
And I don't know if it's a new oil or a new something I don't know if it's something I'm doing topically or if it's something I'm doing with supplements I just don't know but
That creepy hashtaggy stuff under my eyes that I was the most unhappy with I was like you know wrinkles not so bad but that had that crepey skin I just I could not handle it well it doesn't seem to be doing that anymore
I mean it's I'm not saying I don't have any wrinkles I'm just saying and I'm not saying I don't have any dark circles or noticeable tear troughs or whatever but when I look in the mirror
I am happy with my whole face situation

I wasn't
I hadn't been for a long time
Now suddenly I am

And perhaps that's part of the reason why I'm fantasizing this outfit

why did we wear hats
why did we stop

I imagine this character
I'm sort of thinking of it as me but it's a character
And she's standing on this corner
Just getting into town
She has these wide leg bright orange pants
Kind of a duster
I'm kind of a muted red maybe
A multicolored woolen scarf
Mostly orange and brown
But with some pink and purple too

The shoes and the shirt those were refusing to come together
For the longest time clogs had been the thing
They were kind of getting staticky
Sizzling and popping
And what seemed to be coming into view
Had a lug sole of some sort

but the hat
the hat was gonna nail it all down