Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Okay so I'm exhausted from coughing
So I'm backing off of the Ella campaign
And I'm going for the cough suppressant
Generic tussin

My ears are very plugged up and that is making me a little bit dizzy
And I'm feeling nauseated but I don't know if that's because I haven't eaten that I took Tessa on an empty stomach or if that's because I have something else going on I don't know

Also the herbal thing I take to top up my estrogen receptors I don't know if I took it yesterday
And I don't know for sure that I took it the day before yesterday
And it only takes a couple of days of missing that before that starts making me nauseated

So okay I just took one now
And I'll try to remember to take one later and maybe that'll get me back on track
I just feel like
Body maintenance has become quite the chore

I texted Lucy and I told her hey you know when I talk to you on Sunday I thought I was as sick as I was going to get and then I was you know on my way on the downslope but in fact I was still in the upslope of sickness and so I don't know whether Saturday is realistic or not

I mean I just don't know
The way I feel now I'm not sure if I'm on the upswing and I'm getting better or not
I don't think I'm getting any worse anymore
But I mean even if I'm well by Saturday
I might still be
To drained out to stand on my feet all day

I ordered Chinese food yesterday
I ordered noodles
And two soups
It ain't half of the noodles and one of the soups yesterday
That I was planning to have that other today
And I may still end up doing that I don't know
I guess it's kind of late now

But I just ordered Whataburger's
Which may not be the best plan based on the nausea at all
But I don't know if that's just
What my body said it wanted
I don't always make the best choices what I'm sick

I know several times when I've been sick while this is almost like traditional for me
I start to feel it a little bit better and then I'll just like binge eat a bunch of Cheetos or something and that'll make me feel worse

I think it's just got something to do with comfort food