Tuesday, November 29, 2022

I have a very bad cough
And I'm very congested
And I've been getting like chills or cold flashes or something
Like I'm not sure what the temperature in the house is right now but I'd say it's probably around 70 which isn't cold
But I am cold I've got the heater on
What's the cat loves He's there right in front of it

He loves heater fan

And this thing is really a good heater it's very small it's I mean it's like 10 ft away from me but it's heating up the whole room

So I don't have to turn on the central heat and get the whole house really hot so that when I stop being chilled I'm then have no place I can go to be comfortable because the house is hot and then spend all the extra money for the central heat and central heat I mean it cost more than the central air in an absolute sense but you know you just don't need to use it very much

I had the fan on blowing the air from outside in and that was perfectly comfortable but I just looked outside and it's actually hotter outside than it is in here and very humid I don't know if it's supposed to rain again or what

But like last night I was so like teeth chattering right like so cold
And I was like well I could take a hot shower
And that will make me warm while I'm taking the hot shower
If I can get over the chill or the cold flash or whatever the f*** it is in the hot shower then I can get out and be comfortable cuz it's not cold

But if I can't
I'm likely to be colder when I get out of the hot shower
But it worked out for me
But I haven't had a fever
97.2