Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Well when I went to see Kitty this morning he was all doped up
He had a bunch of igu
And it's cone He's got a head cone on which I assume he'd had on non-stop since I took him in Sunday and it was just very depressing

But then this evening when I came in he just looked so dejected and so like
Oh just let me die I don't want to be here

And I cleaned off all the igu this morning but then this evening I'm like do you have a Kleenex or something that I could just maybe clean all the yucky stuff off his cone

And she came and took the cone off and she gave me a paper towel or something with waterless shampoo and I was cleaning off his chin

And my little snowflake he gets chin acne
If you try to feed him out of a plastic dish or if he gets stressed or whatever so is Chin acne was acting up and I don't know whether that was somehow getting on the cone or what but when she took the cone off he also had some kind of yuck all done is chin and neck

And I couldn't get it all off but I got a lot of it off and then I gave him some good screeches on his head and his neck and I'm sure that was itchy from having the cone on there for all that time then he started perking up a little

I got to meet the doctor
He is super nice I like him a lot

He answered my questions I mean in so far as he could the lab cultures aren't back yet

Apparently the reason why they might have to remove the penis if they can't get the blockage unblocked is that apparently cats penises are designed so that they can spray urine in a big cone and the way that that works is the have a very small opening like if you had a hose you would pinch it off to make it go out in all directions and since that's what they need to do to scent mark things they have very narrow opening

Anyway I really really hope he can come home tomorrow

I'm still not feeling very well
But I'm not feeling like I'm going to throw up anymore
Maybe I'm going to have a period or something I don't know