Tuesday, August 20, 2024

I sent the email 

it said 

I have been so happy to be able to help you at art supply for the last couple years, but I have a lot going on in my life and I think it is just the time that I need to have my time back.

I will work out this back to school as scheduled through September 4th, which will be my last day.

I'm not sure therapy is working 
I don't feel like I'm getting 
CLOSER
to understanding 
WHAT I WANT 
NEED 
whatever

I feel like I'm 
drilling down on stuff 
BUT 
it might not be helpful stuff 

AND 
he's NOW 
more actively pushing drugs

idk

I feel like 
I want some vision
of what my life 
COULD look like
& I don't feel like I'm getting any 
CLOSER to THAT

it's been almost a year

SO
I'm not saying I'm dropping out of therapy 
RIGHT NOW 
BUT 
I'm maybe 
exploring other options 

I hope you are having a beautiful day 

I LOVE you VERY much sweetheart