Wednesday, August 14, 2024

goodnight sweetheart πŸ’‹
I LOVE you VERY much 🫢
☕☕☕πŸ‘ΎπŸ«š

I have SO many FEELS
&
now I'm listening to an audible 
I was gonna get 
something 
JUNG
and I DID 

BUT 
I ALSO got
what I THINK 
is a romance

it's called 
text appeal

I used to read romances
BUT 
it's interesting the directions 
they've turned 

it was an included title 
which I didn't realize 
I thought I was sampling it 
BUT it didn't stop 
&
it was kinda engaging 

this girl
she writes romances
BUT she doesn't like to say so

she's moved to the Pacific Northwest 
from Las Vegas
taken out a three month lease
to see if she can live
with the rain
& WHATNOT 

for some reason she has a new
cell phone number 

AND
THAT 
IS kinda macguffin-y

I'm not saying it's GOOD 
BUT it is kinda fun
SO FAR

&
FUN
is fun