Thursday, August 8, 2024

t*rump is pretty triggering 
to me
I guess 
&
I really wish
he didn't remind me of my mother so much

I wish
when I indicate
that I'm working through something 

I got some sense 
that she
CARED
that it's not just about 
her wanting to be
entertained
which 
I don't really understand either 
because she ISN'T entertained by me

I am not SURE 
what I feel exactly 
BUT 
I WANT to FEEL 
like somebody wants me to feel better 

& probably you do

I feel ALIEN
BUT 
ALSO a bunch of other stuff 

the bit about how exhausting it is to 
NOT feel emotions
the whole BRICK thing

I THINK I maybe 
have f*CKed up pretty bad
& the idea that
I gotta fix it all NOW 
SEEMS 
overwhelming 

I THINK I just
did some kind of work around 
LIKE 
I just decided I was gonna 
live my life 
WITH YOU 
by whatever means necessary 

BUT 
I ALWAYS thought 
it was GONNA be REAL 
& NOW 
I find myself wanting to know 

WHAT YOU thought we were doing 
BUT 
I am not really ready to hear it
EVEN if you 
are ready to tell me