Tuesday, August 13, 2024

I was trying to explain 
AND 
I'm not sure WHY 
I'm not sure 
there's any more reason to make
the therapist understand

I feel somewhat 
dis-assembled
& I'm not sure 
HOW 
I'm going back together

I used to feel like I was CRAZY 
BUT 
that contributed to 
my creativity 
BUT 

WHAT I asked
HAPPENS 
if I pull myself apart 
like I feel like I've done 
& I'm then
NOT CRAZY enough to be special
BUT 
NOT sane enough to be functional 

THEN
I've LOST everything 

SO you're scared, he asks
I GUESS 

THAT'S what I HEAR
he says

I MEAN yes
I'm scared, but not just scared
I'm full of all kinds of emotions 
that I'm not used to

FEELING 
I'm used to intellectualizing my emotions 
BUT 
some girl on YouTube told me
Intellectualizing you emotions
is NOT processing them

AND
I'm all LIKE
OH CRAP 

I'm f*CKing holding EVERYTHING 
BRICK--  arm's length

I THOUGHT I had a VERY strong 
sense of myself 
BUT 
NOW I'm not so certain