Monday, August 26, 2024

TODAY was weird 
I read a suicide note 
from a guy who didn't get kidnapped 
he hid
he watched
or listened to
his friends get killed
or dragged away 
BUT 

there was worse


I read THAT before Julia butterfly hill

I started to tear up
about SOMETHING*

*I can't now remember what

in the Uber on the way to work

BUT 
strangely
I felt LIKE 
MAYBE I'm figuring myself out 

I'm going to tell
the therapist that I don't want to take
medication 
to just mellow me out
even if that MIGHT be cool
BECAUSE 

I'm trying to rebuild my FRAMEWORK 

and I don't want to do THAT 
in a different mind state

I want to figure it out 
NOT 
half ass figure it out on meds
& THEN 
JUST have to re-re-learn
how to do it
AGAIN 

BESIDES 
I FEEL 
LESS freaked out

I'm NOT feeling super talk-y
BUT 
I feel extra LUCKY 

goodnight sweetheart 🫢 
I LOVE you VERY much 
πŸ’‹πŸ‘ΎπŸ«š