Friday, August 9, 2024

I don't know about today 
I FEEL like 
I was childish 
with my mother 

we went to lunch
& I didn't attempt to entertain her 
I just sat there
& said what's new
BASICALLY 

I didn't WANT to 
SO I didn't 

it's nice lunch
I really enjoy that restaurant 

ALSO 
she pulled up 
& I asked her if she wanted me to drive 

& she's all LIKE 
do YOU WANT to drive 

& I just shut THAT down 
it is not ABOUT 
what I want 

BUT 
I mean I don't really care
she's a terrible driver
it's less stressful 
really 

AND 
I don't know how coherent 
THAT was 

I didn't feel NORMAL for ANY of it
it was strange 
META maybe 
LIKE 
I'm trying to translate 
or something 

we had some talk

IDK--

I MAY have processed 
SOME emotions
OR
MAYBE 
I shut something down 

I was THINKING about 
BAD stuff 
I mean not the WORST stuff 

BUT 
I was LIKE 
YEAH what else ya got
WELL not really 

MORE LIKE 
YEAH, I KNOW 

BUT 
I'm still or am again today 
SOBBY

COMMERCIALS and such