Saturday, August 17, 2024

I've been THINKING 

I've got some CHORES 
I NEED to do
BUT 
I didn't do them today 

I am TRYING to talk myself into
WALKING to Emerson UU
around the corner 

I've always thought 
I COULD do that 

BUT 
ya know

other people 

the thing is --  if you're gonna operate from SYNCHRONICITY --
you have to introduce new elements 

SO
I watched MOST of a service 
& it was not without merit
BUT 
it wasn't CALLING me 

which, to be fair, nothing ever does

EXCEPT 
that Quaker place in the heights
I can't quite ever even seriously consider 
because too far
AND
PEOPLE 

BUT 
it did have a ZEN meditation segment 

that made me WONDER 
if I'm not right 
when I think you could do worse than unitarians 
as a RANDOM element 
GENERATOR 

my RESIDENCE is strong 

my RESIDENCE to anything is strong 

BUT 
I THINK I understand 
it's a LIKE 
CROSS PHASIC process

it's LIKE you become it by becoming the right 

FREQUENCY 

but also you bring it into existence by LOOKING at things in the RIGHT WAY 

it's a THING that I believe 
I have some aptitude*

*whether that is accurate or not or even a real thing I cannot be objective 

THAT is why
I CALL myself 
LUCKY