Thursday, August 8, 2024

THIS might sound 
INCREDIBLY 
conceited
BUT 
I really think 
I need somebody 
LIKE me
right now

I don't even think I'm good at it anymore 
I think I'm too burnt out
or whatever 
&
sitting here crying 
is NOT making me feel BETTER 

I can't do it for myself

I begged off seeing my mom yesterday
BUT 
she was all I'll see you tomorrow 
SO
I was all LIKE 
what are your thoughts for today 
& she's like
How about we go to lunch
& whole foods 

I'm like
I'm happy to go to whole foods
I don't want to go to lunch

I'm processing emotions 
SO I really want to have
as few interactions as possible 

She's like 
would you rather go to archway 

I'm LIKE 
I am available to do whatever
NEEDS to be done for your
physical requirements 

She's like 
can we go to lunch and whole foods tomorrow 

I'm like sure

I dreamed a bunch of stuff 
BUT 
I only slightly remember 
ROOMS
&
SOMETHING 
hanging on the wall