Friday, August 23, 2024

I fell asleep again 

I REALLY loved the DNC 

I REALLY hope 
we REALLY feel that way

I'm trying to figure out 
what I can handle 
DO SOMETHING-wise

AND
KAMALA 
I feel like her speech
left it all on the field
if you don't believe that she is an agent for good
after THAT 
I don't think ANYTHING will convince you 

I SO WANT 
EVERYTHING to be okay 
I SO WANT to HOPE 
we finally moved forward with 
AMERICA 

I feel like 
this feeling 
it ties into
what I was talking about 
with the REDEMPTIVE power of RED DIRT 

BUT 
I'm not sure exactly 
the transition 

REAL people 
who cares about
REAL people 

BUT 
this emphasis on returning to 
some sort of civil
DISCOURSE 
Pete was talking about it as WHY he goes on FOX

I HOPE AMERICA wins

I WANT SO MUCH 
to believe in the promise of AMERICA