Saturday, August 17, 2024

those life drawing sessions 
are another of the things 
I'm trying to 
PERSUADE 
myself to do

I pretty much just self soothed today 

I really enjoy those 
Eileen Fischer 
HEMP knit dresses

SO
a thing I do
is see if there are any for good prices 

I found one on eBay 
square neck
which I think I look good in 
OLIVE drab

which is a CORE color for me

that orange geranium color
I'm not sure THAT is 
SUCH a great
COLOR for me, but it goes GREAT WITH 

that HOT CORAL 
which is a CORE color for me as well

it looked good with my jacket 

THOSE jackets are 
WARDROBE winners

they are lightweight 
temperature regulating
hard wearing 
stink resistant 

I like the colors
I think they look nice

I have gauze 
an ASSORTMENT of gauze

APPARENTLY 
I don't care

HEMP dress
eighty eight percent polyester 
twelve percent spandex
JACKET

performance fabrics
MAYBE