Friday, August 2, 2024

have I said anything 
TODAY

I took my mom to the doctor 
I was impressed with 
how well she did all that walking 

she does have a VERY light bruise on her leg

she has terrible bruises on her arm
from stuff she can't remember 
she's on blood thinners 

she told her cardiologist all about the fall
& he's LIKE 
they are gonna call you
with a rate your experience survey

TELL me about your 
SHORTNESS of breath 
TELL me about 
YOUR weight

ALSO 
she told the doctor 
that the guy just told her she would be okay

SO
MY guess is that they DID check her
it just didn't register with her
because 
I MEAN 
you'd need to at least fill out some kind
of accident form
LIABILITY 

besides it wasn't like
can you just look at my leg
it was
I wasn't treated right
& I need to rage
until I FEEL 

I'm not SURE 
because it never seems to go away

if it comes up
it's like the rage NEVER sleeps
it ALWAYS underneath