Tuesday, April 9, 2024

AVOID the WATERMELON πŸ‰ 

WHAT was the VARIANCE on the glasses
CHESSIE given a clean bill of health

ECLIPSE talk

he is FUNNY 
he just pushes my buttons SOMETIMES 

NO SANDS kid 
is getting a DIME

NIAGARA falls
LOOKED really HUGE 
I've never really 
gotten excited about it before 

these are good emails 
TIDE clock

{GRANDMA moment}
SO 
in back to school 
they're pretty young

SO - fiddly systems 
everything has to be divided 
into discount categories 
ADDED 
on a tape calculator/adding machine 
TOTALS circled + labeled
THEN that gets ADDED 
THEN
it gets run through the charging process
OR rung into the cash register 

MANY young people 
are all LIKE 
that's a weird LOOKING cash register 
about the ADDing machine 

I'm LIKE well YEAH it is
it's just a 
I can't remember which one I said 
I sorta think 
I tried BOTH 

I'm quite confident 
they have NEVER seen 
one before

OK, restarting 
ANALOG 
oh, hahaha that's all there was anyway