Tuesday, April 9, 2024

*sigh*
it probably DOESN'T 
go without saying 
BUT 
I'm NOT a multiple personalities person 

BUT 
I have ALWAYS been 
fascinated 
with the concept 
& we KNOW 
I have all those different 
perspectives in my HEAD 
leaving aside the
whole intuitive GUIDES thing
BUT 
I've NEVER thought 
that should be thought of in that way

I just f*CKing ASKED 
I've always thought 
at least MOST
of those cases involved SOME
level of hypnotic suggestion

I KNOW someone 
who has that diagnosis 
& I THINK 
man, I've NEVER seen anything 
that makes me believe 
she changes

AND
I have like a way that I AM 
when I'm doing certain things 
that is recognizable
BUT 
I don't THINK it's a different person 
it's JUST the way I AM 
THEN but it's ME 

ANYWAY 
he's like YEAH 
EVERY case I've ever consulted on
it was LIKE that 
heightened awareness 
in the presence of
BORDERLINE or psychosis 
of some sort 

AND
I talked about
the WEIRDness of the ways
I both DO
& DON'T 
CONNECT to my past

I SAID the degree to which my connection 
to my 80s self
made me THINK I must have
UNRESOLVED stuff

which I didn't think I did

ANYWAY 
not saying 
I SOLVED everything 
just saying I'm not crazy in a way one CAN be