Friday, April 23, 2021

I had emergen-C
And Tylenol
I'm not sleeping
I'm laying in the bed and I have an awareness of my body that's not like normal
I'm both profoundly comfortable
And profound the uncomfortable
All of my joints ache

I haven't been having any kind of food cravings
I don't typically have food cravings
But
I need wonton soup
I have food
But I might have to order wonton soup

I was thinking about my grandmother
She used to give me sherbet
I don't remember if that was what I was sick
Or
If she just gave me sherbet
But I was thinking about that
Pineapple
Shouldn't usually give me pineapple
But I was thinking about pineapple sherbet
And then
Not sure but that's too sweet
But like gallons of pineapple juice

What's in pineapple juice
Do I have proteins that need to be eaten up

And I would kill for a back massage

Also
Fucking
I don't want to do anything
I just want to lay back
It's almost like my hip flexors
Or saying that's what they want
But also
It's like the electrical charge of life