Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Well I realize that I didn't get up until like 5:00 or something but I really have not felt very good My stomach has been super upset and I suppose I could have eaten something bad but I'm not really sure what that would have been so I'm kind of assuming that it's some kind of residual something to do with the shot although this seems like kind of a long time after the fact to be that
But it hasn't just been kind of a amorphously upset stomach it's been pretty actively running to the bathroom
And I thought around 10:00 or so that I would just go ahead and go to sleep even though I didn't feel tired I took a melatonin but then I had you know kind of a bad bout of running back and forth to the bathroom and so then I've been kind of waiting to make sure that that's kind of over for now because I don't want to get into the bed and then have an emergency

But then I was falling asleep in the chair

So whatever I think I'm going to go to sleep now

I love you very much sweetheart
Sleep well πŸ’‹