Wednesday, April 28, 2021

So dreams
I had a lot of dreams and I don't remember most of them which isn't unusual I don't fully remember which is also

But there was this one part
I don't know if it was Charlotte
Or if it was just kind of inspired by Charlotte
But it was current day and we knew each other
And she had several kids I think
She had some kind of palm reading thing
And so now she was coming to me saying something about
I wanted to know the depth for soul or something
And where I thought she was going with this somehow was that she was wanting to get into a physical relationship with me
And in the dream I was telling her yeah I know I don't remember anything about that
Because she was implying that I had written her some sort of love letter that she had never gone somehow
And I'm not sure in the dream if I really didn't remember or if I was just trying to convince her that I didn't remember
Because I really didn't want to go there

But in real life I was never attracted to Charlotte there were times when I wished I was attracted to her because I felt like we were so close or whatever and it would be great
Although later I feel like that turned out not to be true like it wouldn't have been so great
And I'm not sure why I wasn't attracted to it it wasn't anything wrong with the way she looked

Anyway it was weird and I didn't like it


And then I had this other dream that didn't really make a lot of sense there were several people and they were trials but there were tables and chairs all lined up more like a restaurant than a courthouse
And I was this girl I think I was in my late teens or my early twenties and I was walking around without shoes on and that was not very comfortable because it was lots of stuff on the ground that was kind of sharp little bits from trees and the cement was hot

I feel like there was something important with the trial and also something important
What's the barefoot thing