Monday, April 19, 2021

Well so far no one has sent me an email or a text about scheduling my second modern shot but it might be that they're not going to do it until like just a couple of days out I don't know and I know that it's theoretically possible to schedule a shot at one of the other places that they're giving them HEBs or Walgreens or CVS or some independent places but I have not had a lot of luck The places that will let you schedule it seems as though it's just the first shot to put in anything about a second shot so I don't know

Lucy got her second shot at CVS so I'll probably see her tomorrow maybe I'll ask her about that and I've got no reason to think that they aren't going to contact me I would just really rather not have you know no lead time and I would really rather have more options for where I could have it rather than less and there's a place that's more or less just around the corner that seems to be one of the independent pharmacies doing covid shots but it just says first shot only so I haven't really got any reason to be worried yet and I'm not worried but I would be happier if the information was a little more forthcoming

I'm never going to get this sleeping and being awake thing figured out it's just it's just not working for me like I'm planning to get up at 6:30 and I'm not sure how that's going to work for me maybe I won't maybe I'll get up at 8:00 but that's still not a lot of sleep
And you might say just make yourself go to sleep but you know it's easier said than done I really don't mind very well

I love you
I hope you're doing well
It's still like in the '60s
I think it's supposed to go up to the '70s tomorrow

I wonder if this is the last cool weather we're going to have before it gets hot I don't know maybe not maybe it'll just maintain a nice warm but not hot weather

My hair is doing this weird flip it's like I'm in a early 1960s sitcom or something
Wanda vision

Anyway I'm going to try to sleep now
Hopefully some more exciting stuff will happen tomorrow and then I'll be able to tell you about it
Oh I did forget to tell you
My hip is much better I think driving kind of fixed it up
I mean it still might be a little bit stiff I'm not saying it's 100% perfect but it hasn't been given me any pain and that's really the part I care about so yay
Still no period So maybe I won't be getting one
Or maybe I will and it just wants me to be like someplace where I don't have any supplies or anything I don't know it's tricky like that

So we're watching out for periods
We're watching out for scheduling second shots
We're bobbing and weaving trying to avoid headaches
We're using heavy rotations of retinol to try to get the face to finally heal up which it hasn't yet but it's better
I don't know why I'm suddenly referring to myself as we should that concern me I think it was kind of the like implied you're with me thing you know not so much like the Royal We

I don't know I might be losing my mind
I might have been losing my mind for the entire time you've known me
Or I might just be thinking about how I'm not going to get any sleep and so I'm semi delirious
But I'm not really semi delirious
I'm just in kind of a weird mood

Sleep well sweetheart
I love you very much πŸ’‹