Friday, November 27, 2020

It has been raining pretty much all day
Maybe off and on but all day
The temperature is supposed to drop and I think it might be coming the front I mean sooner rather than later because just a few minutes ago my headache got so bad so so bad
Barometer brain is a bad deal Don't ever let them give you barometer brain or whatever
So I have to go to bed I mean I have to go to bed anyway cuz I have to get up and go to my mom's studio tomorrow but I got off today
It was important to me and I negotiated it but now I have to go tomorrow
But even if I didn't have to get up in the morning I think I would have to go to bed because my head feels like it's going to explode
It wasn't like that all day I don't even think I took any headache stuff earlier
I love you very much
I hope you're doing okay
Not too tired
Goodnight sweetheart