Wednesday, November 18, 2020

I'm doing that thing again tonight where I put the polyhydroxy acid PHA essence which also has probiotic lysate and then I put the micropealing drops on top of that I did not put the salicylic acid serum on because I don't really have any bad bumps and I don't have a lot of that left because what I did when I was running out of that is rather than buying that I bought and I know I talked about this but I can't imagine that you remember all these skin care things but I bought the melon and gets (malin + goetz) this is the kind of thing it does to me all the time
Anyway I got the mail and gets come stuff that you put the q-tip in and then put dots on your face and that hasn't really worked out for me very well I can't do it before I go to bed because it's dries and it breaks apart into dust that gets in my eyes it doesn't seem to matter where on my face it goes it gets in my eyes and I mean it is nicely drying but it doesn't necessarily dry things in the right way it just kind of dries my skin out I mean it might be that it would work in some magic scenario that I haven't tried yet but it just it has not worked for me it's an adorable little bottle but it has not worked for me I'm sorry I chose to spend my money that way I thought it would be great and I also to be honest with you had run across some information that made me think that your skin might get addicted to salicylic acid like that if you use salicylic acid and then you wanted to stop that you would have even more problems with clogged pores and that made me think that a salicylic acid serum was maybe not the best thing but I don't know I think I'm going to end up buying that cleaning stuff again
but I still have a little on the bottom and so I'm trying to kind of stretch it for as long as possible

Anyway so I did the PHA essence and the micro peeling drops which says on the front of it that has salicylic acid in it but I do not see it on the ingredients list what I see on the ingredients list is Willow bark extract and willow bark is a source for salicylic acid but I'm pretty sure that if you don't break it down into salicylic acid you just have it be willow bark extract that what you have is not really salicylic acid because willow bark is anti-inflammatory but I don't know that it's specifically poor clarifying but I guess there's some amount of salicylic acid in willowbark so they say that
So we'll see if it does it again
It might have been a fluke

Oh the difference between magnesium a squarable a squarable (ascorbyl) phosphate and sodium a scorable (ascorbyl) phosphate it's not a lot I mean sodium is obviously assault but magnesium you know it's similar and I didn't get as far as finding out whether the magnesium was more bioavailable than the sodium version The sodium version is supposed to be anti acne and clarifying it's supposed to also be brightening and I think but I didn't actually get far enough to be able to say for sure but I think the magnesium is possibly more brightening but not as clarifying as far as acne
The sodium version is twice as bioavailable as a scorable glucoseide (ascorbyl glucoside)
Which is a sugar form oh I should mention these are all forms of vitamin c that you use on your skin I should have probably led with that but I was just like well everybody knows that but probably everybody doesn't know that and the form of vitamin c that I have been focusing the most on trying to find things with that in it is tetrahexydecyl ascorbate which is lipid soluble instead of water-soluble like those other forms so it's possibly better able to get in there and do something about your collagen then the water soluble forms that are more surface however I didn't realize that they were getting rid of acne things and really I don't think what I have is acne exactly

But whatever