Monday, November 16, 2020

All right what looks like we're on for today
And she has an appointment to have blood taken tomorrow
She's still up 2 lb
But I made her promise she would take the diuretic tonight as well
She did not tell them that she was up 2 lb when she made the appointment
and she doesn't have an appointment to see the doctor she says if she makes an appointment to see the doctor they'll make her wait for a week which may or may not actually be true I don't know but she says that if she's still up 2 lb she promises she'll tell him and ask to talk to the doctor I'm not sure what I can trust her with
And I told her we need to find out from the doctor how much of that diuretic she can take safely because we might be in a situation where we need her to take more of it
Because if you just have to sit close to the bathroom all day that's a whole lot better than going to the hospital

So anyway I am tied up for today for sure
I hope your day is going good so far I hope it continues to go good I love you very much