Sunday, January 23, 2022

I've been thinking about it a lot lately
I don't think you look bad with a mustache
I just don't think you look like you
If you take a bunch of time to look tough and whatever then it can look really sexy
But when you're just looking like yourself I don't like it
But I'm not sure that that's because it doesn't look good
And I want to make perfectly clear if it would make you happier to have a mustache I'll get used to it eventually
I think I just have kind of bad associations with mustaches
And I really love the way you look
And so for me the mustache messes it up it makes me think of my father and like other guys that I've dated and just none of it has good association so it it's distracting and slightly triggering

But I think I presented it as though you didn't look good that way in an absolute sense and that probably isn't true
I think probably if that's a look that makes you happy then you should just do it and I'll figure it out
I don't know why I'm so like obsessed with this right now but it's not like I haven't thought about it off and on for the entire time since

Not sure how coherent this is

To recap
I don't like the mustache
Unless you're going to spend all of your time looking mean and tough
But I don't want you to spend all your time looking mean and tough so
I don't like the mustache
But the most important thing
Is that you like the way you look
So when I'm trying to say is if you're happier with the mustache I will readjust
And if I made you feel like you did not look good that way in an objective sense
Then I'm sorry that was a dick move

I love you very much
This doesn't seem terribly lucid to me
But I'm still not running a fever